Lost dog German shorthair pointer

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Lost dog German shorthair pointer

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Cathie
    Participant

She’s beautiful. So glad you got her back.

cmon4day
    Participant

That is such good news. I have two dogs and can’t imagine the heartache you felt when you couldn’t find her.

jebediah jake
    Participant

We have her back! She was found two miles up Hwy 4 from Ottawa by two people whom I did not meet at about 7pm.Our thanks to Joel at BV Real Estate who took her home and gave us a call. So much for heading down the mountain!
    Thanks to you all for looking out for her, and thanks, once again, to BigTreesTech.
    If you know the two who found her, please thank them for their kind act!

jebediah jake
    Participant

I found a picture of her. Hopefully I figured out how to post it with an ipad.

Attachments:
    jebediah jake
    Participant

Our thanks to all of you for looking and for hoping. As of tonight we haven’t found her. The last sighting we know of her was in the meadow by Snowshoe Springs Lake around noon or so. She seemed to be heading down slope. We have left signs and our contact details with everyone we could find. We are hoping now she decides to come up and meet a new friend who can contact us.

airedog
    Participant

We sure hope you have found Ruby! If not you might post a picture on the forum for all to see.

jebediah jake
    Participant

Thanks for all the help. We got some information around 11:30 that she was spotted down near dorrington on blacks b
    art road. Still looking….

SnowShoe
    Participant

We will take our dogs for a walk in the neighborhood to see if we can locate her. Will let you know if we see anything.

jebediah jake
    Participant

Thanks for the information. We still haven’t found her.

SnowShoe
    Participant

We saw her run through our yard at 7:50 this morning, heading from Meko (just up the hill from Blackfoot Circle) down our property to Shoshone.

jebediah jake
    Participant

Our 6 year old german shorthair ran off this morning from our cabin at the corner of Ottawa and Crow about 7am. She is about 60 pounds brown with liver spots. RUBY is her name. Wearing collar with our Danville and our Bigtrees numbers . also has a black training collar on her. please call 209-795-7768 or post here if you have spotted her or have any information, or send an emails to dreeves101@gmail.com. Thanks for your help

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.