Yard Cleanup

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Yard Cleanup

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

the forecast rain has not amounted to much so everything is pretty dry. We’ll see what happens this afternoon. After that it’s supposed to be dry and warm.

Bill
    Participant

Thanks,
    I appreciate the update.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Most everything is damp today and more rain in the forecast.

Snider’s Tree, Stump and Snow Removal also hauls logs that have been left behind by PG&E. No job too big…209 795-2847 or email snidersnowremoval@outlook.com Licensed, bonded and insured. Adam Snider is also a general contractor.

Attachments:
    Bill
    Participant

Looking at the weather forecast for the next few days I am uncertain if there is impending moisture on the near horizon. Is it dry enough to burn without it smoldering for the next week or so?

seatotree
    Participant

CalWaste offers one free bin to get a head start on lot clearing!
    Also, I see a lot of wood piles with orange flags on the side of the road. Is this a pick up program that anyone knows about?
    Thanks –
    Sea to Tree

Dogwood
    Participant

Will Rowleys open after May 5th this year? Thanks

Bill
    Participant

Thanks. I think on your advice I will postpone for a week. It looks like the weather will be mild and a little more time to dry will keep the smoke down. If I could haul it away I would, but my lot is very steep and I am on the downhill side so dragging everything up is a struggle.

mtndad
    Participant

Working on my yard now, 5000 feet.

Surface needles are dry, but any needles under them (as if in a small pile, they are wet, very wet. Burn pile smoked the whole time.

If you can wait, I would. Just don’t know when burn days will end.

Bill
    Participant

I would like to come up this Monday and do some yard cleanup. Is it dry enough to burn pine needles? I am at about 4800 feet. With the current price of gas I am hesitant to come up if it is not dry enough to burn.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.