Window Cleaner

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Window Cleaner

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    allen
    Participant

Twinkle, not Twinkls…..”.

allen
    Participant

We were going to have Twinkls do our windows because others said they do a good job at a reasonable price. But when we got an estimate it was anything but reasonable. Since all our windows open, we decided to do them ourselves with the help of an extension handle and combination squeegee/sponge. By opening the windows and removing the screens, we were able to get the windows “squeaky clean.” However, if you have large windows up high that don’t open, it’s probably worthwhile having Twinkle do those.

rswheeler1
    Participant

Hi vnj,
    Thank you very much for the info. Now my cabin maintenance question won’t be under “traffic problems.”
    Scott

vnj
    Participant

To start a new topic:
    click on “Forums” (near the upper left on the home page)
    Once in Forums click on the appropriate section…. Probably “Cabin Maintenance” or “Big Trees Talk” whichever is logical for your new topic. (There are a few others)
    Scroll to the bottom of that page and you will see the form for a new topic. Fill in a topic title and then put your message in the box. If you wish to be notified of replies by email, check that box. Click “Submit” That’s it!

rswheeler1
    Participant

Can someone explain to me how to start a new topic? Obviously, I’m not very good at this. Thanks in advance, Scott

SnowShoe
    Participant

Agree, Twinkle Window Cleaning does a very good job.

rswheeler1
    Participant

Thanks for the info on Vicki. I don’t know how to start a new thread.
    Scott

Westlye
    Participant

A recommendation for a window cleaner was post to the Traffic thread and thought I route it to “Cabin Maintenance”. Vicki/Twinkle are the best!

Vicki Bur
    Twinkle Window Cleaning
    209 286-1793
    Vicki@TwinkleWindowCleaning.com
    PO Box 40, Mountain Ranch, CA 95246

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.