Wildlife Video from Camp Connell

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Wildlife Video from Camp Connell

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    layshock
    Participant

Traffic jam
    Labor Day
    Avery to Murphys taking about 45 minutes

caleach
    Participant

Mike,

Thanks again for the great reminder of what’s all around us.

Steve

fishinfool
    Participant

Wow, that was fantastic. Thank you for posting and taking the time to edit that. I particularly enjoyed the bobcats and mountain lion shots.

mikeanello
    Participant

The camera is easy to use and the batteries last about 6-7 months. I have had a camera stolen/smashed in the past so I now have a metal case around it in the woods. I will be back at Christmas to see what the fall/early winter animals are up to. It is a Moultrie Wildlife camera.

caleach
    Participant

Mike, what a great video and such an incredible diversity of wildlife right out our back door. I assume you have a critter cam set up. I have often thought of doing that too. Are there any tricks to getting it right?

Steve

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by caleach.
    Bob
    Participant

Thank you for sharing, great summary of the summer. It’s interesting when someone senses they are being filmed and they look right at the camera.

Thank you for sharing that! What a great video!

mikeanello
    Participant

There are at least 3 different bears on the video. This is the first year I have seen bears on my camera. I have seen the mountain lion every summer. Last year I saw a female mountain lion as well.

michelle s
    Participant

Great video! They’re all there, aren’t they?! I also saw “the” bear (I prefer to think there’s only one) jogging the fire trail yesterday, wasn’t interested in me but I didn’t cross him, either.

gagacabin
    Participant

Thank you for sharing. That was awesome! I have seen two bears on Shoshone in the past month. Big, black and shiny, beautiful.

mikeanello
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.