Wildfires in Our State and Coutry & What Can We Do

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Wildfires in Our State and Coutry & What Can We Do

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Definitely worth reading and acting upon!
    Thank you!

whynotsnow
    Participant

Wow, that is a great, well thought out and written letter. I agree with it! I know see after the Tamarack fire, the USFS announced on TV they would be proactive, attacking fires right away instead of letting things burn after all these years! I sure hope so!

Let’s all do what we can do! 🙂

MountainGuy
    Participant

Hi Fireman,
    Can you please provide contact information? I would like to further discuss your post.
    Thanks,
    MG

fireman
    Participant

Hello Bigtrees Tech,
    Over the past year or so, I’ve felt compelled to write a letter regarding our terrible wildfire situation in the state and country. As a career firefighter, and one who was called to fight many wildland fires throughout the state, the problem (s) and solution seemed obvious. Unfortunately, as time marches on, those in power haven’t brought forth the reason that these wildfires keep growing in magnitude and devastation. Instead, it seems we keep doing business as normal and the destruction marches on every year!

Please read the attached letter and if you agree what I’ve written and observed over the years, pass it on… If you have a different perspective, please contact me, as I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.