Verizon update??

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Verizon update??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AZbunch
    Participant

Sweet!!! After 24+ years of nothing, this is great news! Thanks for the info!!! And yes, maybe this means we don’t need that overpriced AT&T!!!

Big Toe
    Participant

There is a new Verizon tower by the water tanks on Bigfoot Circle.

carlshome
    Participant

I live at the very lowest point of Big Trees near the intersection of the end of Sierra Parkway and Indian Rock. We have NEVER had any cell signal. Then three weeks ago my cell phone beeps and I had text messages. Upon a closer look I had one bar of Verizon LTE. WHAT??? I have had coverage up there for several weeks now after 18 years of nada. Email, internet, texts, everything working very well. I can only assume Verizon upgraded a tower, or installed a new one. Whatever they did, it is a nice improvement. If the signal is consistent and reliable throughout next winter I’m considering getting rid of my very expensive ATT land line.

AZbunch
    Participant

Has Verizon updated any of its cell towers, or something similar? When I arrived last Friday I realized I had a very strong 4G signal, which wasn’t the case a month ago at my last visit. Have never had a signal until this weekend….did I miss something? It was WONDERFUL to have the use of my cell phone!!! And the ability to use it as a mobile hotspot for my tablet since I don’t have internet…life was good this weekend!! Sure hope it wasn’t a fluke.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.