ultrasonic snow depth

Home Forums BigTrees Talk ultrasonic snow depth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JoanTom
    Participant

Great idea, Joe. I’ll help out with a donation.

Tom

caleach
    Participant

Thanks Joe, that’s encouraging. I have seen a bit more real estate activity in BTV lately so that’s a good sign.

Steve

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Hi Steve, I think it’s mostly my fault. A while back I became fed up with the amount of spammer / bogus registration attempts and indicated that I was probably going to shut down the forum and maybe the entire site. I had a change of heart and have actually added more to the site rather than taking away.
    Also, this is THE slowest time of year up here with the absolute least amount of interest. Lakes are closed or too chilly to use, there’s no snow. Heck, Camp Connell just decided to close their doors except for the weekends until things pick up a bit.
    As far as visitors go, it’s been pretty steady but definitely picks up when there is weather on the horizon.

caleach
    Participant

Joe,It sounds like a great idea. One of my concerns seems to be the lack of participation on the message boards here. Can you tell from the number of hits if there’s still activity? I have relied on this site for many years and would hate to think interest is declining.

Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.