Tree trimming/removal

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Tree trimming/removal

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    K6OAK
    Participant

You might try Brian, The Tree Whisperer. He lives in Arnold 795-7332. His prices are very reasonable, but I wonder if all the tree guys are busy with fire cleanup.

RHYuroc
    Participant

PG&E took down a VERY LARGE white Fir for us. They did an excellent job, but now I have lot of rounds and logs of White Fir.

This is located by our driveway at 1020 Yuroc, .BTV

Anyone interested let me know or just come over and pick some up.

tortuga
    Participant

Any other resources beyond Dave, Jason, and A1? no one calls me back!

allen
    Participant

cmon4day – We are leaving to visit our daughter in Oregon on Friday, April 3rd. A friend of mine said he will help cut the wood into rounds and split (divide) it with you. His name is Ira and his cell number is 209-595-8462. He is in BTV but gets cell reception at his place. Yes, I have a trailer and Ira can borrow it. Sorry about the wrong email address. That’s my username somewhere else……. 🙁

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by allen.
    allen
    Participant

Oops. My email address is dave4545@comcast.net, NOT dave2525!

cmon4day
    Participant

Hey Allen,
    I bit off more than I can chew with this oak. Do you have a trailer? If so, I’ll split (no pun intended) the wood with you. I’ll help you if you help me.

I’m up here this week so let me know.

Thanks.

gagacabin
    Participant

Allen, I have just sent you an email re: the wood.

Update, your email address came back as undeliverable.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by gagacabin.
    allen
    Participant

Put me second in line for the wood in case cmon4day doesn’t take it. Email me at dave2525@comcast.net. Let me know if you send me an email as I don’t usually check that email address.

cmon4day
    Participant

I’m interested in the wood. I’m coming up tomorrow for the week. Email me your contact info.
    anaxeman@comcast.net

Thanks

gagacabin
    Participant

We had an oak tree cut down (was rotted at the top). Bottom half does appear to be okay. Anyone know someone who would be interested in cutting this up for free fire wood?
    Tried to send picture, however, I couldn’t figure out how to adjust the size.
    About 11 ft long, about 34″ wide.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by gagacabin.
    vnj
    Participant

guyo, thank you for Jason’s number. He checked out the tree and called today to let us know that it was not a job he can handle currently. He recommended A1 since they have bucket trucks. We will give them a call tomorrow. We don’t want the tree removed, just trimmed for safety sake.
    Allen, I will try sending you a private reply. Thanks!

vnj
    Participant

Allen, If you receive this private reply let me know and I will send you the info you requested. Private replies were not working a while back, hence this test message first!! Valerie of vnj

CalBear
    Participant

Hi Allen,
    Can you provide the name/number of the contractor you referenced? I have a dead sugar pine that needs to be dropped.
    Thanks!
    Greg
    Hansengl@comcast.net

allen
    Participant

Oh yeah, my email is dave4545@comcast.net

Allen

allen
    Participant

If you are up between now and April 3rd, you can call me at 1-209-795-5255 and I can come over and see what you need cut. An email will work fine too.

Allen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.