Tree services

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Tree services

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Adam Snider Snow Removal is now licensed to fall trees. We have changed our name to Snider’s Tree, Stump and Snow Removal. He is a licensed General Contractor with a specialty D-49. We haul away the logs and branches too!
    Call us if you need us! 795-2847

michelle s
    Participant

There’s a team in the BTW neighborhood today (Thurs 5/11) from Sonora. They just gave me a very reasonable quote for 3 fir trees in my yard. Can’t vouch for the service as yet, but they were very friendly and responsive. His card below:

Keith Holmgren
    xxtreme1113@gmail.com

mhjohn2
    Participant

he est trees for us in Jan and said he was going to bay area to look after mom and rest his shoulder, be back end May/ june

ladyknitter
    Participant

Has anyone heard from Dave Finn?

Grandpa Coffee
    Participant

And I did find last months copy of the EPFD trained vendor list and attached the PDF above. the JPG is attached here.

Eric

Attachments:
    Grandpa Coffee
    Participant

Hi All,
    Ebbetts Fire Districts has a list of certified lot cleaner and tree folks. Just give them a call or stop by the office on Blagen Rd. in Arnold.
    Eric

Attachments:
    mkdk1210
    Participant

sorry, i didn’t mean to start another message

mkdk1210
    Participant

I am looking for Paul Mandt… anyone have his number? It is not in my directory and I don’t understand why not!!

I am hoping someone can help me with this…

numbersman
    Participant

Any recommendations other than A-1? I have called them several times and they don’t seem to be answering their messages these days.

Dogwood
    Participant

I had 8 trees felled by PGE last November and the logs are still laying there. It would be great if they were chipped quickly as to kill as many beetles as possible but that’s just not happening. Where I noticed entry points on the logs laying down I skinned the bark off to expose the larvae so that they would die. I found many live larvae even recently. I heard that chunking up logs in 2 foot sections also works to kill larvae, but I don’t have a chainsaw that big. For me I don’t mind the logs laying there as much, as long as the beetles die off. I hope our wet winter gives the living trees enough boost to fend off the first flight of beetles coming soon. Fossil records show the last drought of this magnitude was 450 years ago. I hope its over…we need our forests. I think once the ground dries a bit the crews can get in with their tractors to start hauling. No one likes working in the mud.

caleach
    Participant

When our tree was taken out at the direction of PG&E last Fall I was told that another company was going to come in and remove the tree. It was 121 feet tall. I have paperwork showing a company named Phillips ad Jordan as the ones supposedly responsible for the removal but have been unable to get any information yet.

I know that in our area in BTV a number of trees were taken out and just left for later clean up. The winter obviously got in the way from a timing standpoint.

Any additional news would be greatly appreciated.
    Steve

mhjohn2
    Participant

Apply for the chipping program and county tree removal program here, download application and submit with pictures of the dead trees and a lot map showing location of trees and structures and roads. mike J

http://www.calaverasfiresafecouncil.org/chipping.html

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by mhjohn2.
    caleach
    Participant

Does anyone know if the State sponsored services have begun removing the trees that PG&E had cut down last Fall? I know the winter weather set them back, just wondering since we have one of them on our property that is supposed to be hauled out.

THanks,

Steve

bayrunner
    Participant

+1 to using A-1. They took out 25 trees for us last fall. Be glad you only have 1 to remove!

SnowShoe
    Participant

We have used A-1 Tree Service 209-736-6786 for many years now. Always quick, efficient, reasonably priced, and clean everything up nicely. Highly recommended.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.