Tree removal

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Tree removal

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nkruse
    Participant

If you are tired of waiting for PG&E to clean up the mess. We can haul the logs. 209 795-2847 Snider’s

Sierrashoo
    Participant

I’m actually dealing with a big mess that PG&E left starting the spring of 2015! In the autumn of 2015 they dropped even more and, due to an early snow, never cleared their slash. Spring of 2016 I paid to that the latter mentioned slash removed out of pocket due to non-response from PG&E and my concern about the hazard it presented. Still have massive mess all over the property which, I have no doubt, contributed to the beetles that infested over 54 trees on my property. Spent $7K to have A1 take them down and remove in late autumn 2016. I have a quote from Sniders for $2K to remove the (still sitting) mess. Going to make an honest effort to meet PG&E half-way dollar-wise on this delayed clean up as I KNOW this is not only a fire hazard, but continued infestation issue. If they refuse, I will be in contact with the State, the local fire district, and my lawyer. Ridiculous hazard all in the name of preserving some power lines!

caleach
    Participant

My original paperwork with PG&E for the felling and removal of one tree was done in the Fall. There was a designated subcontractor for the actual removal from the lot. I have been in touch with the subcontractor a couple of times but it seems the backlog is so great that there’s no way of telling when it will get removed. I had heard a couple of times that Blue Lake Springs got hit especially hard and that area was being given priority.

Steve

AZbunch
    Participant

Just signed my contract for tree removal with PG&E…their timetable is 1-3 months, possibly longer due to the volume of trees. Looks like it will be a very late lot-cleaning!!

Yes we can. Call us 795-2847 or email snidersnowremoval@outlook.com with your address. We can give you a free quote.
    Snider’s Tree, Stump and Snow Removal

caleach
    Participant

Adam,

Can you remove logs that were taken down by PG&E that were supposed to taken away by a subcontractor of theres who is behind due to the sheer volume?

Steve

Adam Snider is now licensed to remove trees. We changed our name to Snider’s Tree, Stump and Snow Removal. He is a licensed General Contractor with a D-49. He will haul away the logs and branches also! Call us! 795-2847

uttb
    Participant

A very long time. They just can’t keep up. Too many trees

caleach
    Participant

Does anyone know how long it’s supposed to take for the trees that PG&E mandated for removal will actually be removed?

Steve

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.