Suspicious person at my cabin

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Suspicious person at my cabin

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Bootstrap
    Participant

I think Dogwood has a very good observation….probably a lost pet. At no time does this guy look into a structure or at personal property….he is looking “around” the area. I remember when our neighbor lost their dog, we were walking through yards and around houses looking for him….we would have looked the same as the guy in this video. I just hope he finds the pet before the coyotes do….

Dogwood
    Participant

This guy could have been looking for a dog most thieves don’t wear flip flops. I see many renting vacationers walking around like they own the neighborhood because there are no fences. Glad nothing happened.

NorCal311
    Participant

I called a second time because I thought I heard noises inside. I let them know where my key was and they did a sweep. Nothing was out of place.

Here is some info for the Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) camera program.
    https://local.nixle.com/alert/5203426/?sub_id=1543053

I am putting in more cameras this weekend. 🙂

Thanks
    -Brian

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by NorCal311.
    Boater
    Participant

Do you have an alarm service?

Sandi
    Participant

The sheriffs dept does have a program where you can register your webcam with them.

tortuga
    Participant

Yuck.
    Any update?
    I hope the video is the end of any excitement.

caleach
    Participant

I am thinking of adding to my set of cameras which is kind of disturbing that I even have to consider it.

I wonder if there’s anything that can be done in terms of sharing these videos with the police since they, at the very least, indicate trespassing?
    Steve

NorCal311
    Participant

I think I have been hearing some sounds inside, I have called the Sheriff.

NorCal311
    Participant

This guy looks up to no good. Here is a better video.

Make sure you make the video full size.

NorCal311
    Participant

I just picked this up today at 1:17 and 1:18. Looks like the same guy as before. This time he went to the other side of my house. The address is 5134 Meko and my phone number is 707-386-0831. If anyone is around the area and could check, that would be great.

http://theplace.likescandy.com:32001/jpegpull.htm
    Click on the Shed cam and you can see that he went down at 1:17 and the front cam was 1:18. I have not ssen him come up yet.

Thanks
    -Brian

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.