Snowblower hack

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Snowblower hack

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    everik
    Participant

I’ll second that recommendation. Jodie also serviced my chipper.

ghm
    Participant

Perfect! Thanks
    Gary

cheyenne26
    Participant

Yes he does! Totally recommend.

ghm
    Participant

I have an Airens snowblower that is fairly new, but I would like to have it serviced before the snow comes this year. Does Jodie do service on snowblowers and would you recommend him to do so? Having someone come to my house to do it would be great!
    Thanks,
    Gary

cheyenne26
    Participant

While looking up snowblower maintenance on YouTube, I came across a quick and easy addition that hopefully will remove my snowblowing frustrations. I’m sure everyone faces the same challenge. While trying to clear wet heavy snow, I’m frequently having to unplug the chute because of snow build-up. This happens when there is a gap between the edge of the impeller (the device that pushes the snow through the chute) and the side of the chute. My gap was just under a 1/2″. By adding a rubber pad on each impeller blade, the gap goes away and so does any build-up. Can’t wait to test this on the first snows.

My thanks to Jodie’s Mobile Repair (209-795-0735) for installing the pads for me. It would not be a difficult project for a DIY’er but I already had Jodie doing some troubleshooting for me so I asked him to do it and he did a great job.

Hope to hear some success stories…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.