Snow Removal

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Snow Removal

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I don’t think we need to advertise anymore but would if I wanted to…I’ll post some pictures of the storms with times and streets. That may be beneficial for everyone. Jessica Snider

rcalder
    Participant

I wholeheartedly agree.

rswheeler1
    Participant

In my opinion, this site should NOT be used for advertising.

I guess you get what you pay for and sometimes extra surprises…We do quality one shots and snow removal. Adam has been plowing since he was 17 years old. There is a clear difference in the quality of our work. Sometimes desperate people undercut because they are afraid they don’t have the reputation for quality work that others have. Thank you for posting prices. It helps the competition with their pricing as well. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks, Jessica Snider

Demby
    Participant

Need your driveway plowed? I called Snyder and got a quote of $300 for a one shot. Called Greg Chess and got the job done for $150! Now which was the better deal.

We are currently booked for seasonal contracts but are available for one shots for the 2021-2022 season. If you are wanting a contract next year I suggest calling in August and September and getting contracts in before we fill up. We’d love to take everyone but can’t. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thanks,
    Jessica Snider
    Snider’s Snow Removal
    209-795-2847
    2021-2022

SnowShoe
    Participant

Abbott is no longer doing residential snow removal business. The two remaining services, that I know of, are Greg Chess Snow Removal 209-890-7584 and Snider with contact information noted in the above thread.

bchank
    Participant

We have used Abbott since we bought our cabin. I just tried 2 numbers I have for them ( ..6710 and .. 5399) and got a message that both the numbers were no longer in service. Are they still in operation and, if so, how can I reach them?>?

If you are having a hard time deciding…not only do we have the best prices in town…we also do not state in our contract that in severe storms we only plow enough space for two cars. Why anyone would think that is ok in a severe storm I will never understand. Some claim they are the biggest. We on the other hand are more humble. We give you more bang for your buck and don’t do shortcuts in severe storms. We have over 23 years experience doing snow removal. We have everything and more than any of our competitors. We want our customers feeling like they get more at a better price and we are just nicer. If you’re stuck Adam and our guys take the time to help people. Call us 209 795-2847 There’s a lot more to snow removal than sending out a flyer saying you’re the biggest. Perfection takes years and we have it..over 23. Call us anytime..We prefer not to do automated services because we want to know our customers.

ghm
    Participant

Thanks to everyone for your input! Greatly appreciated.
    Sounds like I need to call Jessica tomorrow!
    Gary

Chellseahill
    Participant

Yes Adam Snider is the very best. We have referred all our homeowners to them and we never are disappointed with price or service. We take care of 15 vacation rentals in dorrington and everyone is taken care for snow. Adam has even personally pulled me out of the ditch!! His wife Jesse is amazing I just call and say please get these done and she says I already have them finished!! That’s fast reliable service 209 795 2847!!

Some important questions to ask might be how long people have been in the business..how many machines do you have? Just suggestions that may help.I’d call us all…Snider’s is 209 795-2847 YOu can ask us anything you want.
    Jessica Snider

gagacabin
    Participant

It has been our experience that you can’t go wrong with Adam Snider.

ghm
    Participant

We have used Rowley snow removal, but they just retired.
    He recommended we call Greg Chess snow Removal. Has anyone heard of or used them?
    Also- I would be happy to get other recommendations. sounds like people are happy with Adam Snider.

Snow removal is not something you just learn over night. It take a lot of experience and the right machinery. Thankfully Adam Snider has both 23 years now plowing in the Dorrington and Camp Connell area. Call us more than likely he has plowed your driveway and can describe it over the phone…when you contract with a company you want to make sure they have the experience. You don’t want just anyone bringing equipment onto your property. Things can get damaged if they don’t know what they are doing..Snider’s we have the right equipment and the experience to do the job right…209 795-2847 or snidersnowremoval@outlook.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.