Snow Removal – 1 shots

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Snow Removal – 1 shots

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Abbots has been pretty good, but keep an eye on the weather, the more snow the more notice to give them.   

Anonymous
    Inactive

We've used Abbots for the last two years for one-shots and they are great.  As weekenders, we arrive late on a Friday. I just tell them when I'm showing up, and the driveway is clear.  I've even had them do a second plow over the weekend with just a phone call, or panicked waive at the end of my driveway.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Last winter was a ridiculously light snow year.  We could easily have four times the amount of snow next year.  Just in the last 7 years I've seen berms on the sides of the roads nearly 8 feet tall.  The first winter I came up here we got 6 feet of snow in 4 days.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We use Rowleys. Very happy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Had a contract with Abbots last winter. was very happy. this winter i'm thinking of giving it a go on my own with my 4 wheeler and plow.  it may be a bad idea but i at least want to try it :) . worst case i'll hire someone to do a 1 shot here and there.  does anyone have experience with one vendor over another for 1 shots?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.