Roof Sweeping

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Roof Sweeping

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

Thanks much for the recommendations. I don’t ever look forwzrd to do the yard cleanup…but it is sure nice when it is finished.

uttb
    Participant

You can reach Tyler Canton through his parents at 7974506(Canton Construction)

carlshome
    Participant

I’ve been using Seth Yeadon of Ash Away to clean my roof and sweep my chimney every year. He’s on time, honest, does a great job. I highly recommend him.

Seth Yeadon 209-795-5190

Carl

Bill
    Participant

I attempted to contact Tyler but was not successful. Any other recommendations for someone who sweeps roofs?

schmitty
    Participant

Call Tyler Canton 209.795.6725. Great work!

Kuma
    Participant

I use a leaf blower to clean my roof. I have also used a rake that I slide into a long PVC pipe when I don’t want to get up on the rooftop. Drill a hole thru both and hold it in place with a screw and nut, worked great.

uttb
    Participant

Tyler Canton @ 795-6725

Bootstrap
    Participant

When I have hired Ash-Away to clean my chimney, they are happy to also blow off the roof while they are up there..

Dogwood
    Participant

I use a long pole of conduit with a broom duct taped to one end to get needles out of valleys and from around vent pipes. This year I hauled everything to millers.

gpquinn
    Participant

Abouyt the only thing I can’t do myself is sweeping my roof. Any suggestions as to who to call? I wouldn’t mind them doing all my raking and hauling, but the roof is the main concern.
    Thanks,
    Gary

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.