Rain

Home Forums Web Site Rain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

semi good news. It would appear that the back yard camera just got reset to factory defaults by the series of power glitches rather than permanently damaged. However, I will need to re-establish all the settings in order to get it working on the site again. I may not get that done for a couple days because of other obligations.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

OK, I think I figured out the rain gauge problem. It looks like a pine needle had gotten into the rain collector and was diverting the water away from the measurement device. I need to figure out a way to keep pine needles from getting to the bottom of the collector.
    Now, another, perhaps more serious problem has come to light. Yesterday we had a series of power outages which seem to have knocked out the back yard camera. We’ll see if I can get it working again.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

It actually has been raining over the last couple days. Unfortunately, it appears that the weather station rain gauge isn’t working properly. I will attempt to troubleshoot the problem when it clears up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.