Query on Cabin Signs

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Query on Cabin Signs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello neighbors…please make sure your snowflakes for snow removal with Snider’s are still at the end of your driveways. We are getting calls from homeowners that someone is taking them down and they didn’t switch their service. We actually just watched a video from a homeowner. We know who is doing it. I may just post the video but pretty sure everyone would know who it is too…I hate being disappointed in people.

Oh Dacmill I will try to not point out that the snowflakes were my idea and someone else copied it…anything to make you happy. Have a wonderful day! Jessica Snider

Dacmill
    Participant

😐

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Dacmill.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Dacmill.
    bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

@dmdoug is correct regarding Snider’s snowflake signs.
    The chess piece signs are indicators for Greg Chess’ Chess Mountain Services customers.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

@dmdoug is correct regarding Snider’s snowflake signs.
    The chess piece signs are indicators for Greg Chess’ Chess Mountain Services customers.

The snowflakes are customers of Snider’s Snow Removal. I can get you one of those cool signs next winter if you would like one. Jessica Snider 209-795-2847 Call early we fill up. The other is some sign from another company trying to copy our business. Not all snow removal companies are the same! Adam Snider has been plowing since he was a teenager. You can’t go wrong with our crew. They love what they do!

dmdoug
    Participant

As I understand it, the blue with the white snowflake is for Adam Snider’s contracts for snowplowing, so their drivers know which driveways to plow. I assume the other sign means the same only for a different business. Sniders please correct me if I’m wrong.

rswheeler1
    Participant

The blue with a white snowflake may be a rental. No idea on the other one.
    Scott

ottawa
    Participant

Can someone tell me what the following cabin signs are for?
    One is a blue background with a white snowflake. There are a lot of these. The second is a white chess board with a chess piece and a snow shovel. Not so many of these. Just curious. Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.