Pest Control Company

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Pest Control Company

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ChillinChumash
    Participant

We have used Sierra Foothill Pest control for years. They have excellent customer service and will come back out and retreat whenever you request at no additional charge. They even came out and removed a ground nest of bees that my husband and dog found the hard way. Yikes!!! Pest control came out very next day and removed the nest. I definitely recommend their service!

mhjohn2
    Participant

we have been using foothill sierra pest for over 20 yrs. great service so far

gagacabin
    Participant

Today at 8:29 a.m. the pest control man arrived. First thing he did was come inside with sprayer, I could hear him doing the baseboard near the dropcam. He then went back outside and got a spray can of what (?). He went out again and came back with a long pole with brush on the end. No idea what that was for. He did the outside and was in his truck by 9 a.m. Sat in the truck for 15 min. This is the best job he has done so far, I am thinking someone said something to him at the office about all the complaints.
    I will see how he does next time, however, next time I am up I will call the other services that were mentioned above to get estimates.
    My statement today has the time in and time out. It is correct.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by gagacabin.
    Karocker
    Participant

I have used Foothill Sierra Pest Control with great results. They are very responsive. If we see signs of rodents they will come back out in a day or two for free. We have had the High altitude plan for 7 years. They come out 4 times a year. More in the summer and less in the winter.
    http://www.foothillpest.com/

caleach
    Participant

I just called and canceled our service with Clark and explained why. The representative was very concerned and noted that he had received similar complaints recently. He really wanted to make it right with some supervisory oversight but I said that for the time being I preferred to just cancel. I did agree to a follow up phone call from a manager to shed more light on the situation.

Steve

carlshome
    Participant

We have used Anchor Pest for about 10 years now (the two previous companies did not spray, or sprayed improperly, and I had carpenter ant infestations in my log home). Since we changed to Anchor all has been good for 10 years. The local guy, Ralph Majors, is a sharp honest guy and does a great job. Anchor Pest 1-800-284-6968. I highly recommend them.

Carl

numbersman
    Participant

We have been using Anchor pest control out of Sonora for many years with no issues. They do inside and out on each visit.

caleach
    Participant

While we haven’t timed the visits we have noticed that ever since the new person replaced “Guy” the previous tech, we have had no treatments inside the house and the rodent trap under the house hasn’t been checked in quite a while.
    We did move the house key to a lock box but we have had no requests for access so it tells me we are getting scammed the same way. Doesn’t seem right to pay the same price whether they spray both inside and out as opposed to just outside.

This series of reports is the impetus we needed to make a change. Thanks for all the dialogue.
    Steve

DER8391
    Participant

I am going to look into Tri County Pest Control in Hathaway. I would rather hire a local family business and give them the contract.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by DER8391.
    mtndad
    Participant

Here is my copy, Note only the time arrived is printed.

Same technician

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by mtndad.
    Attachments:
    gagacabin
    Participant

Yes, odd, this is mine, different from yours

Attachments:
    DER8391
    Participant

That’s odd here is a pic of our bill.

Attachments:
    gagacabin
    Participant

Just checked my bill again, we have the same technician, however, he only puts down the time he arrives on my statement.
    I believe when the other tech was doing it he would spray along the baseboard in the cabin each time. The new tech only sprays if sees evidence of bugs. When I called to complain, they said they only spray when needed inside.
    My bill is $82, done every other month.

DER8391
    Participant

Yes and ends with a K.
    I copied this from my 11/15 bill
    The time in Novemeber he was there per camera about 2 minutes, not 14
    Time In:11/20/2015 2:33 PM
    Time Out:11/20/2015 2:47 PM
    Customer Signature

Technician Signature
    James Chapdelaine

gagacabin
    Participant

We have had the same pest control (C) since we got the cabin 5 years ago. I would say about a year ago, they got a new man to do the spraying. I use to watch the other tech on the web cam, he always spent a good amount of time outside and in. The new man however, the first day, only did the outside. I called, they sent him back. I have noticed that he does not spend as much time as the other man. I looked on my statement in the upper right hand corner, it only says the time he arrives. Are you talking about the pest control that has the same name as the man in Gone with the Wind? LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.