Oak firewood?

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Oak firewood?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just left a message for Salvador for a cord of almond for this weekend delivery… Anyone else want to pair up if he can deliver this weekend?

Anonymous
    Inactive

i've got salvador bringing 2 cords out monday. not sure how many he can bring at once.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, called the wrong guy for the Almond.

I'll be up starting on the 12th but have to leave by the 16th.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    I'd be in for a cord of the Almond if I could get it delivered the week of August 12th.
    I left a message for Rod.

Erh, to clarify – you want a cord of oak from Rod (who you called) — but also a cord of the almond from Salvador depending on delivery date?  I'm good with Aug 16-20 delivery, would that work if it works for Salvador, or too late for your schedule?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'd be in for a cord of the Almond if I could get it delivered the week of August 12th.

I left a message for Rod.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'd be willing to buy a half cord of almond to help get him up.

Blair

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got a cord of "semi-seasoned" oak from Rod  (209) 352-4681
    He's out of Sonora, wood from Jamestown.  Nice fellow, give him a ring if you want to store up.
    Semi-seasoned for my cord ended up being about 20% dry, rest stacked for the following winter…

I might want that almond too… anyone else looking for a partner to make Salvador's trip worthwhile?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sory about that.  The correct number os (209) 386-3684.

Ron

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

i tried that phone number but it comes back as disconnected.  did you type it correctly?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just received a full measured cord of 16" almond from "Salvador" @ 209 368-3684.  Delivered price, $250.00 per cord.  He needs to haul two cords at a time  to make the trip to Dorrington worthwhile, so you may consider splitting the load or working it out with him.  He delivered as promised and showed up on time.  Great guy to deal with.  highly recommended.

Ron

Anonymous
    Inactive

As of last year Lionidakis no longer delivers up here. The lady I talked to said that it was no longer cost effective for them to deliver up here. You may pick up almond wood at their place in Escalon.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Anyone got a great source this year for seasoned oak firewood?  I was disappointed in my cord last year that had too much rotten wood in it.

other hard woods also considered.  we need it delivered, no truck or hitch.

There's always Lionudakis almond wood in the valley. They deliver up here but I don't know what they are charging these days. Here's their website with contact phone numbers:

http://www.lionudakis.com/home.aspx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone got a great source this year for seasoned oak firewood?  I was disappointed in my cord last year that had too much rotten wood in it.

other hard woods also considered.  we need it delivered, no truck or hitch.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.