Need strong helping hands

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Need strong helping hands

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FredandJoan
    Participant

To all who have responded:

A huge thank you. It is great to know there are people willing to help. I have been challenged by trying to send a private message to you. If you are still able to help, can you leave a voicemail at our cabin at 209-795-6973? We will call you back and coordinate with what help we may need. Thanks again!
    Joan and Fred

FredandJoan
    Participant

Hi Brandy,That would be great. We are still deciding if we will get up there later today or first thing in the am. Our timing is flexible as to when we move the couch. Our phone # at the cabin is 209-795-6973. You can leave cointact info on a voicemail and then we can call or email you. Thanks so much.

Dacmill
    Participant

I’ll be around tomorrow and could lend a hand as well. No money needed.

bwirwin
    Participant

Hi FredandJoan,
    We are near Shoshone and Meko and we will be here 8/13. My 2 sons would be happy to give you a hand if you still need one. If you’re need them please respond and I’ll figure out how to PM you my phone number.

Brandy

icepick1960
    Participant

I will be at our cabin on Piute Circle that day if you need a hand. Kevin

FredandJoan
    Participant

We have a heavy sofa that we will be bringing up to our cabin on 8/13/16. We have a steep lot, and we need assistance getting it up the hill. Wiling to pay a reasonable price. We are on Hokan Circle.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.