Lot surveying/staking?

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Lot surveying/staking?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lawver
    Participant

All of our lots were laid out by the developer with 1” rebar ‘pins’ at all corners. Those pins were marked with wooden stakes with lot numbers painted on them. I doubt the pins have rusted away but it might take metal detector to locate them now. Some of the original Wooden stakes are still around. I can find 3 of my 5 original pins and the two I am searching for should be where I know them to be. You will need the surveyor for property issues but just deciding where to rake the old pins should be available.

rswheeler1
    Participant

I paid Aacorn Surveying $585.

SC1
    Participant

Any idea of the costs to have a lot surveyed? I too have a half acre lot with multiple random markers I would like to one day decipher. Thanks

adamsf
    Participant

Thanks! Talking to him now.

rswheeler1
    Participant

I used Aacorn Surveying last month and was very satisfied with the work. Russ Lenhart is a licensed surveyor. Phone is 209-293-1310.

adamsf
    Participant

Hi folks,

Does anyone have any experience or recommendation for staking the boundaries of properties in BTV? Although there are a couple random stakes near the edges of our property, we’d like to know exactly where the boundaries are and have them marked so we know where our responsibility ends and our neighbors’ begins.

Thanks!
    Adam

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.