Interior painting

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Interior painting

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    millerpainting
    Participant

Kuma,
    It would depend on the extent of the job and the type of texture. I would be more than happy to take a look and let you know honestly if it’s something I could handle or not. I work closely with the best drywall contractors in the area, so if it is beyond my capabilities, I would be more than happy to refer you to someone who specializes in that area. Proper drywall and texture work ensures a professional finish and optimal end result. If you have time to call me I’d be happy to talk with you further about this. 209-278-8372.

Kuma
    Participant

do you just do painting or do you handle any other kind of inside work like tape and texturing?

millerpainting
    Participant

Bootstrap,

My license number is 1028985 and can be checked on the California state contractor license board website cslb.com! It is refreshing to see people checking for proper licensing so thanks for asking. I carry a 15,000 bond but currently am in the process of upgrading my general liability policy to a 1,000,000 policy. I would be happy to present proof that the general liability policy is in effect if you have a job and would like the general liability to be active for it.

Bootstrap
    Participant

Do you have a contractor’s license and insurance?

millerpainting
    Participant

Thank you for the add! My name is James miller, and I own miller painting based out of arnold. Although we service both interior and exterior painting, we are looking to book a limited number of interior jobs for the winter season. We work with all types of interior work including pine trim and cabinets requiring stains and/or clear coats.We offer discounted rates on interiors and guarantee all work. You can find us on Facebook, nextdoor, or at http://www.millerpainting.org. My number is 209-278-8372.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.