How do I post a Profile Picture?

Home Forums Feature Requests & Bug Reports How do I post a Profile Picture?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Skip
    Participant

Yeah, it works!

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

BigTreesTech now uses WordPress as it’s foundation. WordPress, by default, uses gravatar (globally recognized avatar) profile pictures.
    You can create a gravatar profile by going to http://en.gravatar.com/
    Click on the “Create Your Own Gravatar” link and follow the simple instructions that follow. Make sure you use the same email address as you did to register on bigteestech.com.
    I have used this previously and it worked. I don’t have time now but will set up a gravatar for my admin account later today to make sure it works.
    FYI, once you set up a gravatar, your profile picture might show up on other websites where you have registered with the same email address… hence the name “global”.
    joe

NorCal311
    Participant

Me too, I am a open friendly person.

Skip
    Participant

I would if I could.

caleach
    Participant

It seems like there’s a degree of anonymity on this site. Do very many people post profile pictures?

Steve

NorCal311
    Participant

Sandy was able to do it.

-Brian

chainsawcindy1
    Participant

Site not diet…gotta love auto correct

chainsawcindy1
    Participant

You can edit your profile but I also want to know how to upload a profile picture. I believe in word press you need to add a plugin but I would think the admin of this diet would have to do that for users to access, not sure.

NorCal311
    Participant

Joe,

I have search all around to have a profile pic. please direct me in the right direction.

Thanks
    -brian

• This topic was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by NorCal311.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.