Home Insurance?

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Home Insurance?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

We use Cutler Segerstrom out of Sonora and are very pleased.
    Thanks,
    Jessica

vnj
    Participant

I suggest contacting Steve Robinson at Heffernan Insurance at 800 234 6787 x 52541. He has been very helpful regarding our cabin. He will do what he calls “an in depth insurance review” at no charge. He says he works with a large network of carriers that offer coverage for different risk profiles including homes in hard to place areas. With all the spam problems I hate to post his email address, but if you want to private message me I can give it to you.

bayrunner
    Participant

We had a similar jump in rates in the last couple of years. I don’t know if you’ll be able to find a cheaper option than your new AAA quote, but you can try Dewaine (contact info below). He was very helpful to us this year:

Dewaine Jackson, PhD
    Black Bear Insurance Services
    An Affiliate of Professional Ins Assoc Inc
    90 Copper Cove Dr Suite E
    Copperopolis CA 95228
    office: 209-785-1800
    fax: 209-785-1820

Tilly2424
    Participant

We use Farmers for everything except fire insurance. For that, the California Fair Plan. Look into it.

DER8391
    Participant

Hello
    Would some other users give me names of other Insurance Companies others are using up here. We just received our renewal from AAA for our home up here and it is going up 1k per year, they said because of the high risk fire area. We live in Burlingame F/T and this is a huge jump in premiums.

Thank you
    Dave

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.