Highly recommend Adam Snider!

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Highly recommend Adam Snider!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    carlshome
    Participant

I have been using Abbots Snow Removal for 18 years. Shirley has always been on top of my requests, even last minute, and Bobby and their other drivers have been great. I will be calling them again this year when I need a one-shot as I trust they will do me right, as they have for so many years.

There is still time to get a bid for your driveway. Adam has been doing snow removal for over 20 years now. Experience makes a difference. Call or email 209 795-2847 or snidersnowremoval@outlook.com It’s a good idea to be prepared this year. Last year many people did not have a contract when the big storm hit. Don’t get stuck!

Attachments:
    bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

I removed the posts regarding Abbot’s at the request of the original poster. Apparently there was erroneous, or at least unsubstantiated information being spread (aka Fake News)

seadog
    Participant

What happened to Abbotts’s Snow Removal and what happened to the other posts as gagacabin mentioned?

gagacabin
    Participant

What happened to the other posts on here? Some are missing, or is it just me?

Hardydna
    Participant

Along this line, last winter for the first time, the snow blower/plow service we use (won’t mention any names as the service has always been excellent) ground deeply into our concrete driveway in spots. Does everyone use similar equipment or are some machines more prone to do this kind of damage than others? Would like to retain the attractive “stamped” surface on our drive if possible.

gagacabin
    Participant

Adam went out of his way to help us with some driveway issue that we had during the heavy snow. Thank you Adam.
    Jessica was very helpful with any concerns or questions that I had too.
    I highly recommend his service for snow removal.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by gagacabin.

Thank you! Thank you for you business!
    Snider’s Tree, Stump and Snow Removal

Dogwood
    Participant

Adam helped me by grinding a huge stump that would have been in my way of extending my deck. He did a great job. I will be definitely using Adam again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.