Getting Old!

Home Forums Web Site Getting Old!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dhumph
    Participant

Thank you for working so diligently to keep the site up and running. We’ve been accessing it for years now and can’t imagine not having it.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up. I do not get notified when a post is put into Pending status and was not able to find any setting that would trigger notification.
    I’ll have to check periodically or get a heads up from users like you.

mikeanello
    Participant

This is what I get when I try and post a youtube video link just like the example you posted.

This topic is pending moderation.
    Mike

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Mikeanello, I’m not aware of any issue. You should be able to copy the YouTube link and paste it into the forum post.
    Here’s my experiment…

mikeanello
    Participant

Joe, I have been trying to post some youtube video links of wildlife in the area. It appears that it is under review and never gets posted. Is there an issue?

gagacabin
    Participant

Thanks for keeping this up and running. This site is my go-to first in the mornings.

pcoberly
    Participant

Joe, thank you so much for keeping this site up and running. It’s such a great asset to your neighbors both near and far. I appreciate the cameras and weather station that help me understand the conditions there. THANK YOU!

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

In searching for information to help solve the recent BigTreesTech camera issues I dug up the following:
    The “New” cameras were first put on line in early 2010 (Yikes! Over a decade ago!).
    The user manual for the cameras gives specs for the administrator’s computer”

Windows 2000 or XP as OS
    ・ Internet Explorer Ver 6.0 or later
    ・ CPU: Inte Pentium III 800MHz or higher
    ・ Memory: 256 MB or more

Holy Crap! No wonder they’re starting to have issues.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.