Free Wood

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Free Wood

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rswheeler1
    Participant

Thanks, Sierrashoo. I’ll check it out the next time I’m up there.
    Scott

Sierrashoo
    Participant

Hi Scott

You’d have to go take a drive by as I don’t know exactly what the Do Wooders took and what’s been left. Feel free to help yourself to anything you can!

rswheeler1
    Participant

Hi Sierrashoo,
    I’m near you on Hoopa Circle, and I’m interested in the wood. How big are the pieces of the white fir? Are they heavy? I’m not a big guy (5-6, 140) so getting it into my truck could be a problem for me.
    Scott

Sierrashoo
    Participant

Hello again! The Do Wooders took some of the free wood available on my property but now their lot is full. Free trees felled by PG&E at 4435 Blackfoot Circle. Please let me know if interested!

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

be aware that the private replies on the forum do not work as you might expect. If you send a private reply I’m pretty sure that only the author and I (the admin) can see them. I keep meaning to disable the “feature” but just haven’t gotten to it yet… sorry.
    joe

RHYuroc
    Participant

I have a white fir that has already been felled by PG&E contractor. Posted it previously as free wood. It on the side of the driveway at 1020 Yuroc in BTV.

Haven’t been up in a bit but last time I was up their was a lot of wood available.

If anyone wants it please take it.

Sierrashoo
    Participant

Dorrington! Trees haven’t been felled yet – just got notice they were scheduled to go. I will send you a private note once they are down. These trees are pretty big so I think there will be lots to go around!

kenshawnewby
    Participant

I’d be happy to take some off your hands. I’ll be up on the Thanksgiving weekend (Fri-Sun) if that works. I can’t take too many at once but could make a few trips. Are you in Dorrington or Arnold?

Sierrashoo
    Participant

I have two pretty large white firs that will be taken down by PG&E here very soon. Is anyone interested in any of the rounds? At one time I seem to remember a group that collected firewood for charity?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.