drive by

Home Forums BigTrees Talk drive by

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tortuga
    Participant

No problem! Hopefully the dropped cable line is your only excitement.

Good choice on rehoming the chairs 🙂 We toured the house when looking for a place, I’m laughing about the things that we remember!

ndamico
    Participant

hi,

yes that is our place. we’ve never used the custom screening and the orange recliners are long gone 🙂 thanks for letting me know. i’ll call comcast and open a ticket. i really appreciate it!!!

tortuga
    Participant

If it’s the cabin as I guessed, with “custom” “double” pane windows… Yes, you have branches that have dropped the cable line. Nothing else obvious from the street.

tortuga
    Participant

I think I know which cabin is yours… did the rear deck come with custom screening to hang in summer? and the living room had a dust filled orange(?) recliner?

tortuga
    Participant

I’m up and weekend half a dozen houses from Yana/Shoshone. Skiing the Grizz was great today!

gagacabin
    Participant

I call Sandi at Sierra Sentry to check on things at the cabin. There is a reasonable fee for this.Well worth the peace of mind.. If you have a key hidden she could also check the inside for you. Her number is 209 595 9562

caleach
    Participant

leaving now, sorry.

caleach
    Participant

I will be leaving this morning and depending on the time I get out I could do that for you.

What’s the best way to get me the address? I have a place on Karock at the other end of the development.

Steve

ndamico
    Participant

Hi,

Anyone in the vicity of yana and shoshone mind driving by our place? I havent seen our cameras working so either the power is still out or comcast is down. Im just curious if the drop from the power pole has been knoxked down by a tree. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.