Deck Extension

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Deck Extension

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mikeG71
    Participant

Jon Berger. Top rate contractor and carpenter. Worked as Justin Dollars foreman for years, and his prices are excellent! 770-0222

allen
    Participant

@mikeanello – Just wanted to say John DeMetris does great work and I would highly recommend him. I’m sure the other contractors do good work also, but I have seen John’s work.

Lisazapgal
    Participant

I noticed John Demetris put his number on he does good work and i am replying as we also have the wonderful 450 mile drive with you we also live in san diego ( encinitas) we are on Hokan circle and john lives around the corner from us

uttb
    Participant

Canton Construction does outstanding work and is located in Camp Connell. 795-4506

Carpenter
    Participant

Hi Mike,
    My name is John DeMetris 209-795-2443
    Would love to meet/talk with you about your deck.
    References are available.
    Sincerely DeMetris Handywork & Home Service’s

Shoshone
    Participant

Mike,
    Welcome to Big Trees. Our family is also from San Diego and have been going to Big Trees for 37 years and built our cabin on Shoshone in 1987. I currently live in Murrieta.

I would also highly recommend John DeMetris. He has done fix it work for me and everything was set up over the phone and email. He does great work and is very dependable.

Being so far from the cabin is hard sometimes, this site does help. Please let me know if I can help a fellow San Diegan in any way.

Mitch Kiendra

Aleon
    Participant

Mike, I am a local contractor here in Dorrington. I have just finished a deck extension on Shoeshone. Contact me and we can go over and see my work. Allen

http://www.allenshawconstruction.com

mtndad
    Participant

John Demetris

*82-795-2443

He has done decks in Big Trees, call him to get the addresses so yo can see his excellent work.

lostbruce
    Participant

Mike jarnigan of calaveras construction did a great job replacing our deck. He is in arnold and his website has his contact info.

mikeanello
    Participant

Do you have his phone number, we live in San Diego and we don’t know anyone up there yet. Thanks.
    Mike

Lisazapgal
    Participant

you can call John Demetris he lives on Pomo Circle and is a contractor does good work

mikeanello
    Participant

Does anyone have a recommendation of who in the area can build an extension to my deck on my cabin. I have a cabin in Camp Connell. Thanks.
    Mike

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.