County to remove large debris from roadside? Truth or fiction!!

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance County to remove large debris from roadside? Truth or fiction!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mauka hale
    Participant

We received a letter dated May, 28 from the county public works department stating that it is unlawful to place private property vegetation along public roads for public works crews to remove.
    Private property vegetation debris placed in the county right of way must be removed by property owner by June 15, 2020

Any questions you can contact 209-754-6401

Typeaux
    Participant

Where can one find a schedule of where they and when they’ll be picking up? Our lot has a lot of downed tree tops and while we can’t (and won’t) go up there from the Bay Area right now, we can have a local move those to the roadside (on Snowshoe Thompson near Boards Crossing).

For chipping of small piles we refer Jherret Greene 209-559-8182.

1Outdoorsman
    Participant

We spent the weekend clearing the manageable stuff since the yard waste place was open in Camp Connell. The larger stuff PG&E left along the roadside we’re leaving for now.

everik
    Participant

So, do I chance it and leave a large pile on the road side, hoping the forest gnomes will come pick it up? We had four trees domino in the back and I’ve been hauling all the branches to the road.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Truth. They came down Wikami today. I wish we’d known. We paid to have it cleaned up a week ago.
    I have no idea where they’ve been or where they’re going next. Today they got as far as the corner of Kenshaw and Wikami, coming down Wikami from Sierra Parkway.

1Outdoorsman
    Participant

A couple of our neighbors have mentioned that the county was going to remove the large debris from the recent storms. You just need to pull it to the roadside. Any truth to this?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.