contractor/carpenter

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance contractor/carpenter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ndamico
    Participant

Mark finished the job, it came out great! very happy with his work and having him prepare a couple additional estimates too!

Anonymous
    Inactive

i just contracted Canton to do the job.  Tried to get Berger to give me an estimate but he must be busy as i got an initial call back but not on any of my subsequent ones.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jon Berger is awesome, he has worked for Justin Dollar for years and now he is on his own.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep,  Canton built our cabin and a remodel pretty much all good things to say about his company
    Also as a side his son does spring needle clean up, roofs, gutters.  You call he does it
    You get a bill,  that good and that easy!

Rocky

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'll add my endorsement of Canton Construction.  I had major work done, and his work was outstanding.  Reach him at (209) 795-4506.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would recommend Mark Canton- He does excellent work, he's reliable, and he's NEAT.  :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have also had work done by Mark Canton. We would also recommend his Co.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Canton Construction does outstanding and reliable work.
    795-4506

Anonymous
    Inactive

He does excellent work — reasonable — easy to work with — polite and dependable.

http://jonbergerconstruction.com/

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi,

we are looking for someone to build a railing to baby proof our loft area so our 1 year old can't fall when she is upstairs.  does anyone have any recommendations?  looking for someone who is reasonable.

thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.