Comcast Billing

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Comcast Billing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HistoryTech
    Participant

There may be an alternative to Comcast (Xfinity) in the near future.

Starlink

From SpaceX and Elon Musk, I have signed up and I am waiting for a dish (hopefully before November 2021).

ottawa
    Participant

Hot Dog Keymaster! I did what you suggested and have turned off paperless billing. I will double check in May to make sure I get a paper bill. Thank you, Ottawa

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

FWIW, I just logged into my Xfinity account and with a little poking around discovered that I can turn off paperless billing. I ended up here:

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/bill/ecobill

ottawa
    Participant

`Well, to add to my long list of Comcast grievances add the fact that they no longer provide paper bills. I got an email from Comcast to say my March payment was late. I then got an email for the April charge but had not received one from March. I paid the bills with a credit card and Comcast wants it’s customers to provide either a credit card# or their checking account information so they can directly charge the account. If you want to pay by check the suggest you go in to the office. You cannot mail it in. This alll fine except I have concerns about Comcast’s ability to keep adequate security over their records to prvent a hacker getting the data. I really wish there was a really viable alternatve to Comcast in Big Trees.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.