Change Email Address

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Change Email Address

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    grizcoach
    Participant

My bad….I was looking on the white portion of the page. Then I saw the HOWDY up in the black bar. It does work if you look in the right place!

grizcoach
    Participant

I went back and made sure to log in but there was no HOWDY on the page anywhere. Did have the WELCOME on the left.

clutz003
    Participant

Please note that if you are not logged in, you will not be able to see the Howdy link.

guyo
    Participant

I see it just fine Joe, takes me right where I can edit my profile, including my email address.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

let me know if you can’t see it. It may be that it’s only visible to admins

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Not the “Welcome”, that’s on the left side of the page… Got to the UPPER RIGHT corner of the main page. If you are logged in it should say Howdy, username.

grizcoach
    Participant

I can see the “welcome” but there’s no live link. Nothing happens when I hover over my username. Site Admin and Log Out are active links

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

In the upper right hand corner of the front page, if you are loogged in you should see a little greeting that says something like “Howdy, allen”. Hover over your username and then on click on Edit My Profile. Scroll down a bit and there’s an area to edit your email address.
    hope this helps,
    joe

allen
    Participant

I give up. I don’t see anything obvious where I can change my email address. 🙁

I’ll send you an email joe with my new email addy.

allen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.