Camp Connell – do the right thing

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Camp Connell – do the right thing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dan,
    I think the changes you have made over there have been great. Your staff is excellent. There is a positive atmosphere that wasn’t there before. The pizza we keep telling people is the best on the mountain. You have a good thing going over there. We think you are doing a great job. It’s hard owning your own business but you have done a great job..seriously. So if people read this…go get a pizza over there! You can call it in and take it to go too!
    Adam and Jessica Snider

dtulipani
    Participant

I want to thank Joe for keeping me centered, and reminding me how it important it is to do the right thing (as the song says “sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same”). I’m not gonna lie, it’s been a rough year personally, and my plans have changed numerous times regarding my relocating up here on a permanent basis.

I do want to thank all the great people up here in Camp Connell and Dorington for saying and doing the right thing, your direction and encouragement has been so very appreciated.

We had a fun year in the backyard – Beer Garden, with some great music, and I hope some of you were able to enjoy it. I do want to say thanks for coming in. if you haven’t checked out some of the improvements we made, I hope you will. If you have some id showing the 95223 (DL, Mail) you can get in for free for the last 2 shows of this season (9/23 and 9/30), I hope to see you there.

Dan Tulipani

you can call me or email me at anytime too
    dtulipani@gmail.com
    949-842-2963

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.