Camp Connell

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Camp Connell

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bootstrap
    Participant

Yes, the post office is moving BACK to Dorrington, where it started years ago. I think this is a much more central location for both pedestrian and vehicle traffic. Welcome back! .. 😉

mtndad
    Participant

We are not losing the post office. It’s just moving across highway 4, next to the Lube Room.

chipmunk
    Participant

Bye Bye Post Office!

mtndad
    Participant

Camp Connell Store has changed their name:

CAMP CONNELL GENERAL STORE & SAN ANTONIO CREEK TAP HOUSE & GRILL

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Things happening at CC:

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

@vnj, the only reason that I didn’t copy Dan’s last post here is because I have no idea what happened to it.
    I suspect that it has something to do with the recent changes I made to secure the site by using https but that’s just a suspicion.
    joe

vnj
    Participant

Since Dan’s comments about the store were accidentally deleted is there any reason why a copy of his post should not be re-posted?

Kuma
    Participant

I for one am looking forward to driving up to check how the store has changed. I wish all the best to anyone who try’s to own a business up the hill. its not an easy thing to do and I think we should give the new owners a fair shake

dtulipani
    Participant

Thanks Joe! I’ll admit I was a bit late on responding!

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

hmmm… not sure what happened… I went to delete some old posts that did not seem relevant any longer and somehow deleted the entire topic.
    Dan, I’m sorry, it was not intentional.
    To reiterate what I had posted earlier, I am in full support of Dan and what he is trying to accomplish at CC. The staff are great, there is a much wider food selection, and the prices have actually come down.
    I highly recommend that you stop by, say hi, and give them a try.
    joe

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.