Camera Problems

Home Forums Web Site Camera Problems

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Well, it looks like I have a little more work to do. The camera that got reset last week seems to have a difficult time focusing and it’s not turning on its night vision. I’ll try to get it fixed today.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

ummm… it’s dark. And, the weather hasn’t arrived yet. I’ve left a couple outside lights on so those who want to stay up until the wee hours of Monday morning might be able to catch a glimpse of the front end of the storm.

tortuga
    Participant

Clear/refreshes did no good…
    but apparently all that was needed was to comment above as now it’s good.

Except it’s not working right — it’s all dark, I wanted to see the fluffy white stuff 😉

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

clear your cache. refresh your browser.

tortuga
    Participant

Still photos from 11AM on Tuesday on my browser.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Fixed.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

The good news is that it appears that the camera is healthy with one minor exception. It has completely lost it’s memory. So, to fix it, I just need to tell it who it is, where to look and who to listen to. The only problem is that I don’t have the time right now (or inclination?) to go back and figure out how I’d programmed it in the first place. Hopefully I’ll get to it before we have any significant weather come our way.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Well, it looks like the intermittent power we had a couple days ago may have fried one of the cameras. Unfortunately, it’s the one that can get snapshots of the street / berm.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.