cabin repipe

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance cabin repipe

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Aleon
    Participant

Skip, I live down the street in the meadow. Been there for 30+ years and know of your home very well……(2 skylites I installed for Bill V. many years ago. Also remodel of the kitchen cabinets ect…)

If you want I can take a pic of your place LOL Oh you re-roofed it.

allen
    Participant

It’s Aleon, not Allen. One “L” and an “O” in the name. 🙂

Skip
    Participant

Allen,
    How do you know which house is mine?

Aleon
    Participant

Skip, I live right down the street, I am a local general contractor and have worked on your home. I did the skylites and kitchen remodel for the old owners.
    Allen
    http://www.allenshawconstruction.com

Skip
    Participant

Thanks for the tips. I will give them both a call.

MtnMax
    Participant

I used O’Connor plumbing. Very quick and reasonably priced. His name is Rodney and he can reached at 209-743-2488. I also have to add the PEX pipe is amazing stuff I will never use copper or steel again.

rswheeler1
    Participant

Try Saul Plumbing. They did my place originally with copper, and installed a new water heater several years later. They do excellent work.
    Scott

Skip
    Participant

Has anybody done a full repipe of their home? Looking for input as to who, how much, copper vs. flex. I have a small place, 1 bath, kitchen that share a wall and the heater is only about 8 feet from them both but I want to go from the meter through the house. The rust in the galvanized pipe is just to much.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.