Cabin cleaners

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Cabin cleaners

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Chellsea Hill also has a really good reputation for being very reasonable and reliable. She runs the vacation rental program at C-21 and also owns her own cleaning service. Superior Service 209 916-5879. She is licensed and bonded.

Sierrashoo
    Participant

I think Sandi is still cleaning for owner-occupied properties; just not rentals. Connie Kreel might be cleaning locally. Don’t have a good contact # for her though.

mtndad
    Participant

Sherry Tittle, Blue Lake SpringsĀ·20 Oct
    I live in BLS and clean private houses/cabins. Sherry Tittle 209-795-1655

gagacabin
    Participant

Just learned from Sandi that she is no longer offering cabin cleaning. Bad news for those of us who used her service. She was good!!
    With that being said, has anyone names of someone that comes in and cleans up after everyone leaves?

Sierrashoo
    Participant

Sandi is great!

MileHigh
    Participant

Gagacabin,
    Good reminder! We’ve used Sandi a number of times for other services, and she’s always top notch. Just spoke to her, and we’re all set up.
    Thanks.

Sandi
    Participant

Thank you for the reference! Yes, give me a call.
    Much appreciated,
    Sandi
    email: sandi@sierrasentry.com
    phone: 209/795-7618
    mobile: 209/595-9562

gagacabin
    Participant

I highly recommend Sandi from Sierra Sentry. Besides cleaning the cabins, she will do other things as well, such as going up and turning on the heat before you arrive, or walk your dog etc..

SierraSentry
    Mountain Home Watch Services

P.O. Box 4373
    Camp Connell, CA 95223-4373
    Sandi Pearce
    email: sandi@sierrasentry.com
    phone: 209/795-7618
    mobile: 209/595-9562

MileHigh
    Participant

We are looking for someone to come clean our cabin in BTV on occasion. We keep things pretty tidy, but sometimes it needs some extra help, especially after guests have gone and we can’t come up to clean. (Our guests usually leave things in ok shape, but we’d rather not wonder about it.)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.