Bought a cabin? Don’t Forget Snow Removal

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Bought a cabin? Don’t Forget Snow Removal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

If you recently purchased a cabin in BTV in Camp Connell and Dorrington you will also need snow removal. In heavy storms you can expect berms to be blocking driveways and up to 8 ft tall in heavy storms. Berms this tall are impossible to shovel. The county does not allow cars to park on the road while snow removal is going on. Don’t get stuck! Buy your contract now Snider’s Snow Removal 209 795-2847 or snidersnowremoval@outlook.com

Attachments:
    gagacabin
    Participant

Michelle took the words right out of my mouth. Never had an issue once we started with Snyder. Highly recommend.

michelle s
    Participant

Couldn’t agree more about Sniders. We made the unfortunate mistake of contracting with others for snow removal our first few years and were very frustrated. I noticed our neighbors always getting great service while we were still waiting to be able to get out, and that’s how I found Sniders. They are ON IT. A couple of times I had to resist the urge to run out there with coffee and cookies, I was so happy to see how hard they were working, even when the power was out.

philhutch
    Participant

We highly recommend Snider Snow and Stump for snow removal (and tree maintenance!). We have used their services for several years and we are very happy with their work!

If you recently purchased a cabin in BTV in Camp Connell and Dorrington you will also need snow removal. In heavy storms you can expect berms to be blocking driveways and up to 8 ft tall in heavy storms. Berms this tall are impossible to shovel. The county does not allow cars to park on the road while snow removal is going on. Don’t get stuck! Buy your contract now Snider’s Snow Removal 209 795-2847 or snidersnowremoval@outlook.com

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.