Bonilla Tree service?

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Bonilla Tree service?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I would see if he is listed as a construction company? We have a general construction and a d-49 to do trees. His may be the same I bet.

Bootstrap
    Participant

Here is a link to look up California licensed contractors.

https://www2.cslb.ca.gov/OnlineServices/CheckLicenseII/checklicense.aspx

There does not appear to be a listing for “Bonilla Tree Service”… perhaps they are licensed under a different name.

jmgraham01
    Participant

Hello everyone, we did use Arnold Bonilla last week. He does have insurance which we took a picture of. They were very quick and professional. We would not hesitate to hire them again.

Thank you Bootstrap! That is a great photo. I am saving it right now.
    Jessica

Bootstrap
    Participant

Smaller photo this time…

Attachments:
    Bootstrap
    Participant

Feel Free to use this photo…

Thank you Bootstrap will do..

Bootstrap
    Participant

Hi Adam..you might want to update your ad at the bottom of this page…by changing “SNOW” to “TREE & STUMP” ..and maybe a new photo, too. Best Wishes! 😉

I don’t know them either. We do Trees, Stumps and snow removal and would be happy to give you a bid also.
    Snider’s Tree, Stump and Snow Removal 795-2847 Adam Snider is a licensed contractor #830029 D-49 Licensed, bonded and insured

nkruse
    Participant

Don’t know about the person you are asking about. However, we had Proper Pruning remove ~15 trees on our lot last week. They did a good job, for a fair price and did a excellent job removing all the left-over debris from the tree removal.

Sierrashoo
    Participant

I don’t have any personal knowledge of this particular guy, but I will caution you to be sure that whoever you hire is licensed and insured. Had a guy give me a “great price” last fall to do quite a bit of tree work. All set to hire him but he couldn’t produce his paperwork. Trees aren’t something you want to mess around with insurance-wise, that’s for sure!

Dacmill
    Participant

Hi- anyone familiar with this guy? I was at our place on Iroquois last week and he stopped by. He had his truck and rig and said he was working in the area. I have some trees to be removed and he gave me a great price. Anyone have any experience working with him? His name is Arnold Bonilla.

Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.