Another Lost Dog Tonight, Saturday Nov 30

Home Forums BigTrees Talk Another Lost Dog Tonight, Saturday Nov 30

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    chainsawcindy1
    Participant

Thanks. He took off about ten minutes ago…last seen on Osage. 795-3445

jebediah jake
    Participant

what I did when we lost ruby was to tell Donna at Camp Connell Store. You might want to consider that. Also, you might want to post an email address or phone number for people to call you if they know who is missing the dog.

chainsawcindy1
    Participant

Here’s a pic of the dog

Attachments:
    chainsawcindy1
    Participant

Taking a walk this morning and on Ute a German Shepard (?) came bounding up behind us…choke collar..no tags. He followed us all the way home! He is lost now. Anyone missing a friendly dog?

jebediah jake
    Participant

So happy to hear MOji is back. Two successful recoveries.

caleach
    Participant

Joe,

You have nothing to apologize for. Thanks for all your efforts.
    Steve

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Sorry this forum software is new to me also. There’s a feature called reply nesting that for some reason was causing posts to be out of order. I’ve disabled that feature for the time being.

allen
    Participant

It’s a glitch and can be very irritating. It seems to have something to do with editing a post but I’m not sure exactly what causes it. I think joe should fix it in his “free” time. 🙂

caleach
    Participant

This message is to Joe. Why does Allen’s old post always show up as the last message?

I ask not to criticize Allen but if there’s a setting to check I want to make sure that I don’t do the same.

caleach
    Participant

Really glad to hear it.

KabinKennedy
    Participant

So glad the puppy has been found!

allen
    Participant

Great news!!

lostmydog
    Participant

Moji has been found, thanks to our lovely neighbors. He found his way back onto our front porch 24 hours later, not bad for a 5 month old puppy,and our neighbor spotted him and grabbed him up for us to retrieve.

allen
    Participant

On the way back from Arnold my wife and I drove around the area but no luck. Hope someone finds him.

caleach
    Participant

I really hope you find him soon. He looks like a puppy version of our dog Sasha. Part Beagle, Shitzu and we think Lhasa. Seems to have more of a retriever personality than anything.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.