Aerial Video

Home Forums Web Site Aerial Video

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    tmjhsc
    Participant

Agree. would love to see them!

chipmunk
    Participant

It’s be great watching all of your aerial videos Joe! I feel sorry for those that donated to your cause.

chipmunk
    Participant

Joe,
    I’ll keep checking back!

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

I was going to try to get some shots down at Sourgrass and Lake Alpine today but they were way too busy to be flying a drone around.
    I did make some setting changes and did some practice flying and video capture near the house today. I will try to get some more interesting shots early tomorrow morning and post the results once I get the color grading and editing done.

UPDATE: Whoops… the videos I shot earlier were all grossly over exposed. The drone has a fixed aperture if I want to set the ISO and Frame Rate for a nice look, I need to use an appropriate ND filter. I was just in a hurry and forgot to check where my exposure was at and it’s very difficult to tell what the picture quality is like using a smart phone as the display in bright sunlight.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

I’ve been really busy clearing our lots and staining a new deck. I actually have “Fly” on my to do list today. I hope to start doing weekly videos soon which will include aerial shots.
    Sorry about the delay!

chipmunk
    Participant

Joe,
    What happen to the aerial videos. Is the drone in the hospital?

gagacabin
    Participant

I enjoyed the short video. Will be fun to see what you do next.
    Good luck.

rswheeler1
    Participant

When you get ready to fly it, do it in the house. Especially if you have high ceilings. That way it won’t get lost in the trees while you’re perfecting your skills.
    Good luck,
    Scott

1Buddy
    Participant

Hi Joe, how much is needed?

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

upper right side of the front page of the site you should see a yellow button that says Donate. It links to my paypal page.

rswheeler1
    Participant

How do I donate? I don’t see anything to click on.
    Scott

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

Thanks, Flyer!
    From what I understand, and have seen verified in several youtube videos, the Platinum is supposed to be noticeably quieter than the original Mavic Pro so it sounds like I’ve made a good choice.

Flyer
    Participant

I have the Mavic Pro and it is a lot quieter then the previous models. Also the stability and distance it will send and receive video is almost 4 fold.

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

DJI Mavic Pro Platinum with the “Fly More” package.

Flyer
    Participant

What model and brand is it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.