11/22 Power outage?

Home Forums BigTrees Talk 11/22 Power outage?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    allen
    Participant

Power was out in unit 8 until about 10pm last night, maybe a little later. I understand it came back on about 4 pm but only lasted a few seconds. To avoid all the spikes and power fluctuations we ran the generator all day yesterday and last night. PG&E crews told a friend (about 7:30pm) they were finding a lot of large limbs on the power lines in several areas. I think there may have been a tree down on the power lines and they hadn’t found it at the time. There were four or five PG&E trucks staged in Arnold about 5pm last night. We went to Round Table. 😀

bigtreestechman
    Keymaster

FYI, the power fluctuations took out one UPS, one surge protecting power strip, and who knows what else.

mtndad
    Participant

6:30 unit 9 still out

gjensen
    Participant

unit 1

Boater
    Participant

So where are you?

gjensen
    Participant

Power back at 4:45 here

tortuga
    Participant

Comcast went out for us at 10AM… at least that’s when my thermostat was last talking to us. It’s gonna be a cold&dark arrival!

allen
    Participant

I think it’s a fairly large outage area. Comcast is still up though. Not sure if they have separate power now or are on battery backup. Power went off also this morning about 2:30 am but was only off for about 10 minutes. We’re on the generator now (12:20).

jebediah jake
    Participant

my remote cameras are not transmitting at Ottawa/Crow so guess it is out there as well.

everik
    Participant

Thanks. At least I know I’m among good company. I see that Joe’s system last updated at 10:00.

mtndad
    Participant

Power out at 10:15
    No est time of repair as of 11:15

everik
    Participant

Hi All,

My camera and thermostat are both saying their offline. Power may have gone off at 09:18 this morning along Hokan Circle. Anyone else out there know if there was a power outage?

Yes, I realize if you power is in fact still out, you probably aren’t seeing this and can’t respond.

Cheers,

everik

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.