Adam Snider Snow Removal

Home Forums Cabin Maintenance Adam Snider Snow Removal

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    everik
    Participant

Abbott’s number is ‭(209) 795-6710‬
    Shirley has always been very pleasant to work with and they are very reasonable for the one-shots they do for us

Gagacabin,
    Glad you signed up for another year.Happy customers mean a successful business. Let it snow! Happy holidays everyone!
    Adam and Jessica Snider

chipmunk
    Participant

Abbotts is the very best! And has a great web site check it out on Pinetree.net

gagacabin
    Participant

Let it snow, let it snow…. Our snow poles are up and waiting for Adam to come by and do his magic.
    Anyone out there looking for a reliable, good snow service Adam is your man….

Gagacabin,
    Sooooo glad it was only a gutter. Adam said thank you! Glad the driveway looks good and all is well at your house.
    Adam Snider Snow Removal

You’re welcome! Let us know if we can help you again. Thank you all neighbors on Kenshaw for referring us to each other too. Thanks for the kind words..Adam loves it!
    Adam Snider Snow Removal

gagacabin
    Participant

Yesterday the pest control man called me to tell me what damage he had found.(lucky, it was only a down gutter along the front) In the conversation, he said “I don’t know who is doing your driveway, but they are doing a super job, I had no trouble getting up your driveway”.
    Thumbs up for Adam and another one for James (Clark Pest Control).

kenshawnewby
    Participant

Thank You Adam Snider snow removal. Berms were 6+ ft at the driveway and Adam did a great job opening it up and plowing to the porch.

Thanks! If my phone ever goes out again…anyone is welcome to come to my house and tell us they need a plow. You can google our address. There was a lot of people that did not have snow removal set up and got stuck. Come on by! Hopefully this won’t happen again! A hand full of people did get in touch with me on my cell. Sorry folks! This storm was a killer.
    Jessica Snider

vnj
    Participant

Jessica contacted me and I am set to be plowed today. Their phone was out of order. Once it was back up they got right back to contacting customers. Thank you Jessica.

We apologize if we missed your call. This storm has had our phone out for a week and have been trying to do business with my cell phone. Adam is out right now doing one shots. Call 209 795-2847 He can fit you.
    thanks,
    Jessica Snider

Phone up now 795-2847 please call now we can get you in today
    Jessica

vnj
    Participant

Adam Snider Snow Removal is not answering their phone — and you can’t leave a voicemail because the box is full. They have also not answered my email. With all the snow I am sure they are extremely busy. I need a driveway plowed. Suggestions for someone else to call? TIA

Linda,
    We came by two times for hot cocoa! Where were you??? Glad it looks great! Catch you next time! Thanks!
    Jessica and Adam Snider

gagacabin
    Participant

I watched Adam Snider plow the driveway two times today on the web cam. Driveway looks great, thank you Adam!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.